|
Profile
WeiLunRegentSec,13March'96 I am who I am,I don't change for you. Tagboard
Exits
Regent1-5'09Regent2-5'10 Anyu Cindy Crystal Darina Guanyu Jenny Jiamin Jolee Kelly Nisa Nora Stephanie Wenqian Yannie Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Lols PEEPS. Ps yesterday never post. Went guanyu's house. Me , Daniel , Yihui , Junhui , Jiamin , Darina , Nora went to guanyu's house To revise and improvise the dance steps for the campfire. Phew. Finally got one complete de. TOMORROW's CAMP. YAY :D Just packed finished. LAWL. Insect repellent cost 8$ ? WTF . -.-'' Alright. Shall briefly talk about yesterday Morning wake , wash up , on computer awhile. Chatchat. Then went guanyu house. I was the LAST !! NIAMA. Okay reached there still eating my WAFFLE ;D Then i reached , Nora 30mins like that went out le. WTH ? Alright . Then we play and play. Play Mahjong CARDS ? I 1st time see sia. HAHAHA Guanyu and Jiamin LOST =3 Muahahahaha. Then later Jiamin and Daniel play. Daniel LOST cause i was helping Jiamin. HEHEHE Then around 2+ We started practising and watching videos. Then blogsighting. OMG. While blogsight. I saw 2girls kissed ? OMFG. We were all shocked. Thanks to Darina i saw that disgusting thingy. And they even took photo and post it on blogger ? OMFG. All of our reaction were , OMG , Eeeew ? Haish. Sian uh. After the dance. We camwhored. Hahas. Pictures at facebook. Then went mama shop buy water. Jiamin says her water is BITTER ? Mountain Dew eh. Omg. Her tastebuds got problem , maybe. Then Darina and Jiamin wanted to take 1 round. Like , from sv the 307bustop there. We took. then go 1round at yewtee. Then went back to their homes at teckwhye. LAWL. They take mah. Not us. Hehehee. Went home. On computer. Fackbook all the way. We were all commenting and tagging the photos. SO MANY COMMENT ON GUANYU AND JIAMIN DE COUPLE PICTURE :D hehehehe. My idea. Hehe. Go facebook SEE , PEEP ! Shall end here le. Smelly , Need bathe ! Tomorrow's camp. Tata. Weilun 07 march 2010 few hours to camp 6days to birthday I just realised Zhenglin had a crush on somebody. ;D |
|
|
|