|
Profile
WeiLunRegentSec,13March'96 I am who I am,I don't change for you. Tagboard
Exits
Regent1-5'09Regent2-5'10 Anyu Cindy Crystal Darina Guanyu Jenny Jiamin Jolee Kelly Nisa Nora Stephanie Wenqian Yannie Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Lalala. Im getting lazier and lazier each day. Lazy to post luh. Moodless this few days. ): idk why. Today no fun ): But got back my geo paper. 37/50. Its so *ucking lousy. I dont quite like it. Shall tell you guys my common test marks. English summary 17/25 MT 11/50 Maths 34/40 Science 36/40 Geography 37/50 I think this 5 nia horh ? Haaaaaaaiii After school go do CME CPS TEST uh. Press press press. After that go Softball. sian. Go there 15mins. Rain le. CCB. REALLY NO MOOD ): Somebody make me smile can ? Nevermind. My birthday is coming soon 13 MARCH OKAY PEOPLE ? Blahblah. Shall end here le. I WANNA SLEEEEEEEEP ! 11more days. weilun ): 2-march-2010 maybe its time. |
|
|
|