|
Profile
WeiLunRegentSec,13March'96 I am who I am,I don't change for you. Tagboard
Exits
Regent1-5'09Regent2-5'10 Anyu Cindy Crystal Darina Guanyu Jenny Jiamin Jolee Kelly Nisa Nora Stephanie Wenqian Yannie Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, March 4, 2010
IMMA SO HYPER TODAY. Haah. Idk why. Heeee. Being hyper is good. Makes you be happy !! RAWR. 4days to camp. and the girls want the whole class to dance SORRY SORRY for campfire ? -.-'' Blahblah. They said saturday go guanyu house practice worh. Who free can come =x. SMS ME UH FYI : for my class only. 4 more days to CAMP @ CCAC. 9 more days to my birthday. WEEEE ~~ Buy me presents HORH. Idk what i want , hee. Okay luh. Its the sincerity that counts uh. But oh. ON SATURDAY. Damn. I hate it. BLAH. IM SO GOING OUT ON THAT DAY. TONNING :D HEEEEEE Shall talk bout todayy ~~ Today 1st lesson was ART. Mr Yansen gave out the sketchbook. I've got 51marks. Just PASSED. Phew. Others had 49. Yansen pitied them and gave 1mark =x HEEE. after that was Maths. MS SU PROMISED TODAY WAS MATHS GAME !! RAWR. Postponed again blahblah. After that was english right ? Yeah. Do the prefix and suffix. After english WENT RECESS !! :D Open the store again. I think today earned 60$ ++ I can see REGULAR CUSTOMERS !! Keep buying icecream de ;D Is the icecream really nice ? MUST ASK YIHUI. HE'S OUR MOST REGULAR CUSTOMERRR !! HAAAH. I skipped MT as i went to sell the HOT DOGS :D Sold all. including the jelly. Haah. Got me sure sold luh =x (BHB) No luh. Thanks to mstay. Haaah. After MT lesson was english again. OMG. SO EMBARASSED MAN !! DARINA AND DANIEL. NIAMA! Blahblah. Not gotta say what HAPPENED. After english was CME. Did nothing. But just the photo. OMG. My photo suck KUKU luh. Not nice de ): And again. Photo placed beside .. -.-'' DANIEL AGAIN !! NB. Not gotta say too. After CME was double science. Did the experiment. blahblah. The soap de pH was 6.26pH ? WTF. Its a ACIDIC pH sia -.-'' Okay nevermind. Dont care. After SCIENCE , end school le. But got debating. Niama. And today is ZHENGLIN's Birthday. idk how many times i wished him. okay let me sing the birthday song again. Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to you , Happy birthday to Zhenglin , Happy birthday to you !! Happy 14th BIRTHDAY. ITS MY DAY SOON !! Tomorrow getting class tee. hope its nice. Haah. Camp soon uh. Okay shall end here le. TAKE CARE ALL :D Blahblah. Weilun (: 04 March 2010. 09 days. LETS DO A COUNTDOWN :D |
|
|
|