|
Profile
WeiLunRegentSec,13March'96 I am who I am,I don't change for you. Tagboard
Exits
Regent1-5'09Regent2-5'10 Anyu Cindy Crystal Darina Guanyu Jenny Jiamin Jolee Kelly Nisa Nora Stephanie Wenqian Yannie Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, February 19, 2010
Ps yesterday never post. Blackshot-ing My Kill rate de % suddenly so high. HEEEE :D Today was tired man. Softball !! RAWR Hand pain ley I mean , the shoulder there. Anybody want help massage ? :D Joking. Zhiquan was chicky today uh. Haaaah. Keep looking. His eyes were like O.O HAAAAH !! Tomorrow got Boys Brigade de CNY visiting. and the Boys Brigade not Regent de FYI. Is my primary school one. HEEE. Then after CNY going fetch ''someone'' to school. NOT YIHUI UH :D And , i just know that Southview's one of the store HAS COME TO REGENT and its the Tom Yam soup store. OMFG !! SHIOK UH :D The auntie still recognise me. What does this shows ? Im too handsome eh ;D okayokay Very tired le. So shall end with a short short post. Byebye READERS :D Lalala. 19-02-2010 Friday Weilun |
|
|
|