|
Profile
WeiLunRegentSec,13March'96 I am who I am,I don't change for you. Tagboard
Exits
Regent1-5'09Regent2-5'10 Anyu Cindy Crystal Darina Guanyu Jenny Jiamin Jolee Kelly Nisa Nora Stephanie Wenqian Yannie Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, February 26, 2010
Lalalala ~ Updating. ';D Hmmm. When did i stopped ? O.o Monday eh. Haah. Tuesday was the maths common test. And i got back my results le. 34/40 -.-'' 85% nia -.-'' Haah. My science got 36/40. Omg man. Heeee. Thanks to the cher uh. His teaching rocks man. Easy to understand. But after Acid and Alkali No more summary le ): Blahblah. My MT get 11/50 __ Niama. comprehension i write so much get 6/25 CCB. zzz Geography havent get back the paper ): English summary get 17/30 Awwww. Sian uh. Yesterday went REUNION DINNER for BB. Then. Pastor Lui call me go fetch one guy. Cause he dk how go. Nb. I also mah. idk how to go there from IMM -.-'' Only know how go from CCK interchange. ... Then called pastor lui oh. He said take 99. Lalalala~ Reached there at about 8pm. -.-'' HUNGRY. RAWRRRRRR. After eating went up. Got game uh. So lame ~ Blahblah. But the ex-bb derh. Like all enjoying. But is previous batch of mine uh. Meaning sec 1. :D Blah. Lucky today no BB. Tired ): Shall go DotA le. Blahh ~ Weilun xD 27-02-2010. Im vexed , idk what to do ): |
|
|
|