|
Profile
WeiLunRegentSec,13March'96 I am who I am,I don't change for you. Tagboard
Exits
Regent1-5'09Regent2-5'10 Anyu Cindy Crystal Darina Guanyu Jenny Jiamin Jolee Kelly Nisa Nora Stephanie Wenqian Yannie Archives
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Hellos all. Im back to blogging !! RELINK THANKS !! :D Thanks CINDY helping do the Blogskin. Ahah. Thanks UHH !! Lalalala ~~ Lets talk bout today. Zhiquan , Theo , Hafizin came my house. not watch porn uh -.-'' WE'RE NOT THAT KIND OF PEEPO :) Play Blackshot together. Zhiquan is IMPROVING fast. But he's still a " Just For Laugh " to us ;D He just called me to bring basketball to school tomorrow. 6.30am MUST reach there. -.-'' What time should i wake up ? ;( Today's CL common test i never study. Walao. Due to my laziness , i think i failed. If i had studied , i think CONFIRM pass de lorh. Haiish. Idk when will i wake up and start studying -.-'' SOON BAH. Hope so =x shall end soon. going Dylan house take basketball. Tatas !! ;D Owner - Weilun ;D |
|
|
|